How To Say “Thank You” In Norwegian
Unsplash: Gus Raballo
Studies suggest that saying “thank you” and expressing gratitude are beneficial to your overall well-being and happiness. So that means whenever you can, try to say “thank you” to the people around you, because a simple “thank you” makes the world a better place.
- Takk: Thank you.
- Takk skal du ha: I thank you.
- Mange takk: Many thanks.
- Tusen takk: A thousand thanks.
- Takk for dine gode ord: Thank you for your kind words.
- Takk så mye: Thank you very much.
- Takk for gaven: Thank you for the gift.
- Takk for sist: Thanks for the last time.
- Takk for no: Thanks for now.
- Takk for innsatsen: Thanks for your effort.
- Takk for maten: Thank you for the food.
- Takk for invitasjonen: Thanks for the invitation.
- Hjertelig takk: Heartfelt thanks.
- Tusen hjertelig takk: Thank you (from the bottom of my heart).