“The Many & Cute Ways To Say “I Love You” In English"
Unsplash: Samsung UK
Spelling out the timeless phrase
“I love you”
can be daunting. But it has to be said. There’s just no way
around it. There’s also no excuse for leaving this phrase in the
dark when you really need to say it. That's because, once said,
this simple phrase can turn any gloomy moment into something
bright and sunny and cheery. Think about it, when you tell
“I love you,”
what kind of reaction do you get? Do you get a
or a scowl? Or do you get a smile and a hug?
Anyone can say “I love you” at any time and any place. The phrase may not sound newsworthy to your ears, but it is enough and it is always there to show someone that you care. As you know, two of the most important things that a person can do is to learn how to love and to learn how to show people that you love them. And like in the words of Mister Rogers, “There are many ways to say I love you, there are many ways to say I care about you,” So, here’s a list to help you brainstorm the many, many, many ways to say “I love you.”
- I love you.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I love you unconditionally.
- I adore you.
- I love you the most.
- I’ve fallen for you.
- I love you 3000.
- I will always love you.
- I’m mad about you.
- I’m in love with you.
- I’m madly in love with you.
- You’re my lobster.
- I can’t live without you.
- I cherish you.
- I love you just the way you are.
- I love you more than anything.
- I love you forever.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- I love you more.
- I love you more each day.
- You’re the love of my life.
- I’m head over heels for you.
- I enjoy being around you.
- I’m fond of you.
- I’m yours.